Wednesday, October 1, 2014


First Entry:

Hi, I'm Billy Walters.

I just recently moved to Sparta from Buchanan, Michigan. I enjoy swimming and participated on my last school's swim team. Personally, I made it to Division One State Meet, but did not do very well there. I also plan to swim in college if I can. I am very active and I love making and hanging out with friends. I want to eventually head off to college next fall, but I am not sure where yet. I want to major in astrophysics at college and if possible become an astronaut and go to space. I would like to work for NASA as long as they recieve government funding again with a new president. I am taking this course to challenge myself and use it as a starting block for college. I hope to learn as much as I can through this course and use it to get a head start in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment